Why Use an Independent Agent?
Many people don't realize there are 3 sources for insurance:
- Captive agents, who can sell the insurance of just one company
- Direct response representatives, who can offer the insurance of one company and only on the telephone
- Independent insurance agents, who represent multiple insurance companies
When you decide to buy a car, you wouldn't purchase the first one you see. You'd shop around to find the right car for your needs. The same holds true for insurance.
An independent insurance agent:
- Is a licensed agent with strong customer ties
- Consults with you to understand your needs before recommending coverage for your situation
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices
- Does not serve just one company, so you can keep your agent as your insurance and service needs change
Please contact a Virginia CU Insurance Services licensed agent with any questions, or to receive a no cost, no obligation quote.
Virginia CU Insurance Services, LLC
Ph: (866) 342-9334
PO Box 90010
Richmond , VA 23225 US
Insurance Claims Resources Automobile About Us Contact Homeowners/Condo Renters Life Business Insurance Motorcycle Boat/Watercraft Recreational Vehicle Flood Umbrella Liability Pet Travel Insurance Wedding Welcome